- 1. Start here
- 2. Options Upon Graduating
- 3. Career Guide & Templates
- 4. Apply Online
- Contact us
Nestlé is the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Its core business is the manufacture and supply of food and beverage products. In South Africa we have nine factories, three distribution centres and two sales offices across the country, while the Head Office is in Bryanston, Gauteng.
Company car; Laptop; Crèche/childcare facilities; Study leave; Flexible working hours; Study (financial) support; Religious/spiritual facilities; Gym or gym subsidy; Medical aid scheme
Nestlé is committed to enhancing quality of life, not only of its consumers but also of the communities in which it operates. This is in addition to inspiring lives and increasing the wellbeing of all, beginning with our employees. The company has created an environment which encourages innovation and leadership that contributes to the sustainability and advancement of the organisation. Nestlé is a values-driven organisation and the values of diversity, trust, integrity and quality are reflected in everyday behaviours across the organisation. Our culture, values and principles form the foundation of the company; they govern and guide our actions, both as individuals and as a company. We are a high performing organisation that strives for continuous excellence.
The 24 month structured Graduate Programme’s aims to:
• Achieve multi-dimensional growth, optimising the graduate’s development both professionally and personally. We believe lasting career satisfaction is about combining the intellectual, emotional, personal and social.
• Develop a broad spectrum of experiences and outlooks, with assistance from exceptional people across a wide range of professions. Our diverse global environment brings new perspective to every challenge and opportunity.
• Stretch the graduate’s limits with exposure to a wide range of opportunities. We believe true fulfilment comes from creating your own opportunities through fresh ideas and energy.
• The Graduate Programme consists of three elements: a Learner Activity Manual, a Graduate Co-ordinator, and a mentor
• The general objective is to increase the supply of young talent for the Nestlé talent pool and develop future leaders. Graduates are taken through a 24 month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the world at Nestlé and a strong foundation for further development.
• Valuable practical experience is gained by working on projects and carrying out responsibilities that specialists would ordinarily fulfil. Upon successful completion, high performing graduates are able to take on junior management roles.
Nestlé is a fantastic place to work. You are constantly encouraged to develop in both a professional and personal capacity. As a graduate you are enveloped in a culture of learning. Management’s credibility and the respect with which employees are treated are the result of Nestlé’s strong values. With such amazing brands it’s the place to be.