- 1. Start here
- 2. Options Upon Graduating
- 3. Career Guide & Templates
- 4. Apply Online
- Contact us
As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, Nestlé is the worldwide leader in the manufacture of food and beverage product categories such as coffee, infant nutrition, dairy products, ice cream and pet food. The Company services both the retail and hospitality sectors. In South Africa we have 10 factories, three distribution centres and a Head Office based in Bryanston, Gauteng.
Company car (some streams); Laptop (some streams); Meal subsidies or subsidised canteen services; Religious/spiritual facilities; Gym or gym subsidy; Medical aid scheme & pension scheme; 13th cheque.
Nestlé’s mission is living our values of Diversity, Trust, Integrity and Quality as shown in our everyday behaviours. Our vision and values are to be a leading and competitive nutrition, health and wellness company delivering improved shareholder value by being a preferred corporate citizen, preferred employer, preferred supplier and selling preferred products. Our ambition is to be the leading Nutrition Health and Wellness company. Our culture, values and principles form the foundation of our company. They govern and guide our actions, both as individuals and as a company, with our shareholders, our business partners, and in relationships with suppliers, customers, consumers and other stakeholders. The Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles describe how we as Nestlé employees are expected to act. As a company with a very strong tradition, operating for more than 145 years, everything we do, everywhere we operate, is based on trust and long term vision.
The two-year Nestlé structured Graduate Programme’s objective is:
• To achieve multi-dimensional growth, optimising your development both professionally and personally. We believe lasting career satisfaction is about combining the intellectual, the emotional, the personal and the social.
• To develop an incredibly broad spectrum of experiences and outlooks, with assistance from exceptional people across a wide range of professions. Our truly diverse, truly global environment brings new perspectives to every challenge and opportunity.
• To exceed the graduate’s limits with exposure to a wide range of opportunities. We believe true fulfilment comes from creating your own opportunities through your ideas, energy and expertise.
The Graduate Programme contains the following components: a Learner Activity Manual; a line manager; a graduate coordinator and a mentor
• The general objective is to increase the supply of young talent for the Nestlé Talent
Pool and develop future leaders. Graduates are taken through a 24-month rotational
development program that provides an introduction to the world of Nestlé, and a strong foundation for further development.
• Valuable practical experience is gained by working on projects and carrying out responsibilities that specialists would ordinarily fulfil. Upon successful completion, high performing graduates are able to take on junior management positions.
You need to be passionate, you need to want to learn. You need to have a sense of inquisitiveness that allows you to go tread where you have never treaded before. You need to be able to allow yourself to learn from people that have walked in these shoes and have done this before.